Apply for a duplicate driver training school licence
Here’s how to replace or get additional copies of your school licence.
If you operate more than one school you’ll need a duplicate licence — it’s required that you display your licence at each school location.
When should I apply for a duplicate school licence?
You can apply for a duplicate licence if:
- you're opening an additional office location
- your school name or address is changing, or
- your licence is lost, stolen or damaged.
Apply for your duplicate licence
To get a duplicate school licence, send the following to ICBC's Driver Training Industry Support:
- your completed Application for a Driver Training School Licence (MV2441), and
- $15 for each duplicate — cheque payable to ICBC.
ICBC Driver Training Industry Support
PO Box 3750
Victoria B.C. V8W 3Y5
After processing your application, we'll send you your duplicate licence(s).